What's new

Just some stuff from yesterday

Bender

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Nov 25, 2012
Messages
216
Reaction score
144
Location
The Future
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Didn't want to make separate threads. Comments welcome.

1.

p362301443-4.jpg



2.

p509954215-4.jpg



3.

p588943756-4.jpg



Thanks for looking.
 
LOVE LOVE LOVE these. The ONLY THING I can be annoying on is cropping out the bricks in the second one. I'm glad you didn't polarize the crap out of the first-a clear view inside would ruin it.
 
LOVE LOVE LOVE these. The ONLY THING I can be annoying on is cropping out the bricks in the second one. I'm glad you didn't polarize the crap out of the first-a clear view inside would ruin it.

Thanks! Much appreciated. I have another shot without the bricks, but I like the color of them with the blue of the wall.

Here's another I like from yesterday.

p45418599-4.jpg
 
Great work! I on the other hand would love to see more bricks if possible, they add a fantastic dynamic to the shot.
 
I thought this one was a good candidate for pixel bender.

p951561141-4.jpg
 
So interesting, you have the eye! I love the color match on each of these, rich in textures too, composition is balanced, I would not know what to add but congratulations!
 
So interesting, you have the eye! I love the color match on each of these, rich in textures too, composition is balanced, I would not know what to add but congratulations!

Thank you. :)
 
p780383596-4.jpg
 
p201181763-4.jpg
 
I feel like I'm in a game of Tetris. Dude, these are fantastic. Incredible work, great eye.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom