What's new

Just starting out

no-id

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 12, 2007
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have just started out in exploring the world of photography with my Nikon coolpix 5400. Sure its not d70 but it does the job ok :) Dont be to harsh on my pictures. These are just a few i have taken today


I also have the very large resolution, 300dpi version's of all these pictures if anyone wants them :)
789926694_27e8a4e0bf.jpg


789926668_a48b058392.jpg


789926588_c64014d2d9.jpg


789926506_5e786e8433.jpg


789926472_78da9f4464.jpg
 
You're gonna need some work.

You got more yet?
 
He says "Nikon Coolpics 5400" ...

Hey, no_id. Welcome to the world of photography and also to ThePhotoForum!

So these are the very first photos you have taken?
Interesting subjects, nice play with a wide open aperture and very shallow DOF (depth of field).
Focus is not there in the first (it is blurry all in all), but sure is there in the following.
Not sure if I had chosen the POVs (points of view) and subjects you chose, but that is a) because I don't HAVE such subjects and b) because I am old and maybe also a bit conservative in how I see the world and express my view through the camera.

Take more.
Share more! :D
 
the concept for the first image is very good. keep working with the camera and learn it inside and out then your images will improve - keep shooting
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom