What's new

Just thought I'd share...

jdjd1118

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 19, 2007
Messages
191
Reaction score
0
Location
New Hampshire
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Was just browsing my pictures and I thought I'd share some with you. C&C welcome and much appreciated! Thanks for looking.

1.
DSC01992.jpg


2.
DSC02051.jpg


3.
DSC02456.jpg


4.
DSC02466.jpg


5.
DSC02467.jpg


6.
DSC02708.jpg


7.
DSC01856copy.jpg
 
I like 3 and 4 a lot. 3 maybe needs to be tilted a bit? Looks at an angle. 7 is pretty but needs something... sharpness? Maybe a bit of a saturation boost? Not certain.
 
Thanks for the comment. I didn't see the tilt in 3 before, but now I do. No. 7 seems also to be blow out a little.
 
Thanks for the comments everyone! The best thing about this site is how everyone seems to help out each other by commenting on pictures.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom