What's new

Just to say Hiello

No body to say a hello back in this forum? :grumpy:
 
Hello! Wow - this is a little extreme even for you, but it's good - it looks like a painting, maybe a Gauguin.
 
I SWEAR I replied to this yesterday!! I guess my Internet farted and I didn't realize :(
I said Wow! Out loud when I first laid eyes on this, I love the two swirls of orange and white in the middle. The purple top left is a wee bit distracting maybe? It's almost like there isn't enough of it to explore so either more or less of it although if you try for less I think it might crowd the orange and white at the top of the frame.
I like it!
 
Hello!

Colorful (good).
 
A late hello from me as well.

I agree with Ken in that it looks like a painting, not necessarily like a Gauguin but definitely like an impressionist artist's work.

The purple top left is a wee bit distracting maybe? It's almost like there isn't enough of it to explore so either more or less of it although if you try for less I think it might crowd the orange and white at the top of the frame.
My thoughts exactly. I think it would need more – not less – of the purple.

Good stuff, Frequency.
 
Howdy Freq. Nothing says post hurricane like a field of colorful flowers.
 
Very nice. I would love to paint something like that.
 
Hello! Wow - this is a little extreme even for you, but it's good - it looks like a painting, maybe a Gauguin.
Thank you KenC :D
I SWEAR I replied to this yesterday!! I guess my Internet farted and I didn't realize :(
I said Wow! Out loud when I first laid eyes on this, I love the two swirls of orange and white in the middle. The purple top left is a wee bit distracting maybe? It's almost like there isn't enough of it to explore so either more or less of it although if you try for less I think it might crowd the orange and white at the top of the frame.
I like it!
Thank you Judy... such thing happened to me also many a times; no problem; thanks for the detailed evaluations :D
Hello!

Colorful (good).

Thank you Snow bear for your reciprocation and comment ;)

A late hello from me as well.

I agree with Ken in that it looks like a painting, not necessarily like a Gauguin but definitely like an impressionist artist's work.

The purple top left is a wee bit distracting maybe? It's almost like there isn't enough of it to explore so either more or less of it although if you try for less I think it might crowd the orange and white at the top of the frame.
My thoughts exactly. I think it would need more – not less – of the purple.

Good stuff, Frequency.

Thank you Invis very much

Howdy Freq. Nothing says post hurricane like a field of colorful flowers.

Thank you Ricks :D

Very nice. I would love to paint something like that.

Thank you Gadfly very much :D

Hey, Majeed; if you were this way, why not a passing comment? long time, nothing heard from you ;)
 
WOW, ummm That knocked me off my chair, well if I was sitting on a chair and not on the floor, very strong for the first thing in the morning.

I agree with the others, looks like a Painting, can you do a painting effect on it?
 
Hello, Frequency. Beautiful burst of spring-like color. :heart:
 
Such a profusion of colours! No, I'm not going to show it to my wife - she might start crying, given that we just finished putting the garden "to bed" for the winter, and have been working hard raking up the leaves. Only 6 more months until we get those blooms again. Sigh.

Now, how exactly did you make that image? It looks quite compressed, as in using a telephoto, and then some nifty post-processing... And are you going to tell us this is what you see outside right now?

:D for the image, :( for not being able to see these in our garden for months...
 
WOW, ummm That knocked me off my chair, well if I was sitting on a chair and not on the floor, very strong for the first thing in the morning.

I agree with the others, looks like a Painting, can you do a painting effect on it?

Thank you Murasaki very much :D

Hello, Frequency. Beautiful burst of spring-like color. :heart:

Thank you very much FB :D

Such a profusion of colours! No, I'm not going to show it to my wife - she might start crying, given that we just finished putting the garden "to bed" for the winter, and have been working hard raking up the leaves. Only 6 more months until we get those blooms again. Sigh.

Now, how exactly did you make that image? It looks quite compressed, as in using a telephoto, and then some nifty post-processing... And are you going to tell us this is what you see outside right now?

:D for the image, :( for not being able to see these in our garden for months...

i took that from a flower show scene; Thank you Paulo :D
 
That is quite intense, I like it.


Nice work frequency!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom