What's new

Just wanted to share some!

ronn13

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 23, 2011
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
Bathinda, Punjab
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
:(Hi guys ....suppose i'm the new kid in town. I live in India and I'm a pilot...so whatever time i get free..i spend clicking n gaming.

I've clicked some with my recently purchased Nikon D3100 18-105 VR .

Can somebody tell me how to post photos in the forum if i dont have it on a URL??? Would like to share some photos
 
Easiest way is to set up a Flickr account and then link the images. There is a thread on how to post images.

Oh and welcome :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom