Juvenile bald eagle and adult bald eagles (Pic Heavy)

Nice Set but this just ain't right because I don't see eagles and you get them like sparrows on branch.
Thank you i rarely get the chance at eagles but this is during or near the start of the salmon run so they are getting ready before the fishermen/fisherwomen and the bears get there

I love the posing on number 7, it's so beautifully sleek and streamlined. 8 just wish the image was cropped in closer because he's getting drowned by the negative space. But overall what a fortunate experience to have such cooperative models![/QUOTE which one seven or eight do you think needs a tighter crop
Seven. Sorry, I didn't realize that there was a super confusing typo in there! I think the proportions could have still been horizontal, leaving some space where he was flying form and more space where he was flying to. Just overall having him bigger in the frame.

I love the posing on number 7, it's so beautifully sleek and streamlined. 8 just wish the image was cropped in closer because he's getting drowned by the negative space. But overall what a fortunate experience to have such cooperative models![/QUOTE which one seven or eight do you think needs a tighter crop
Seven. Sorry, I didn't realize that there was a super confusing typo in there! I think the proportions could have still been horizontal, leaving some space where he was flying form and more space where he was flying to. Just overall having him bigger in the frame.
is this one betterbald eagle tighter crop2 by Logan Baldwin, on Flickr

Most reactions

Back