S SamSpade1941 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 17, 2012 Messages 491 Reaction score 65 Location USA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 17, 2012 #1 Shots I took in Kansas City Missouri a couple of years ago while at a conference.
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 19, 2012 #2 Some of them are excellent
unpopular Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined May 17, 2011 Messages 9,504 Reaction score 2,004 Location Montana Jul 19, 2012 #3 ^^ LMAO. Being constructive I see.
JoshuaSimPhotography No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 3, 2012 Messages 1,484 Reaction score 96 Location Melbourne, Australia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 20, 2012 #4 I would say number 2 is the best, nice composition