Kansas City

Buckster

In memoriam
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Trip took me through Kansas City, MO, so I stopped for a few shots. Here's 2 of them:

KC_Sunset_1820.jpg

KC_Sunset_1839.jpg
[/quote]

in the second shot, are the streets empty, or the cars are blurred out?
neat shot! love the colors!

I really like number 2 with downtown in the background like that. Of course, I'm very fond of Union Station anyway just because it's such a beautiful building.

The second one is just spectacular, love every pixel of it.

Hey! Very beautiful pictures. I love the colors. City lights and Dark blue sky always make it more melancholic. As the color of the buildings set the mood into a different state. Keep on posting pictures!

what was that dark blue line towards the bottom of the 2nd pic. very cool how everything flowed together and #1 is that the WWi memorial?
Yes, WWI memorial, and I believe that line is the retaining wall of the next level down at the memorial site, or maybe just part of the park's retainer.

Very nice shots! If you are ever around Kansas City again, check out the Plaza area just South-East of downtown for some more great photo opportunities.

Very nice shots! If you are ever around Kansas City again, check out the Plaza area just South-East of downtown for some more great photo opportunities.
Thank you kindly! Will do on the location, and thanks for the tip!

Most reactions

Back