Karissa ain't all that!

havoc

Jedi something or other
Reaction score
LOL! I was just looking at some other posts, and its common knowledge that Karissa spends way too much time on here. But looking through these posts i find that Markc has over 200 posts himself, and signed onto the forum only 2 days earlier then Karissa. Now if Karissa wasn't amazing us with her dazziling display of posts, would we be saying the same for Mark? Us old timers are not safe anymore it seems, The newbies are taking over the top posting ranks! LOL

Anyways, here is to you Mark, for you too have a posting fetish! :wink:

We need to get your Jedi input too, Havoc... I gather you take alot of landscape/nature photography based on your setup - lets some pics! ;)

the real godfathers of this site, and we know who we are, are always gonna be safe...newbies watch out!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

md

I don't recall ever claiming to be "all that". Sorry if I offended anyone. I highly respect mark, he is a very knowledgeable person and I hope to learn a lot from him.

LOL, Karissa its OK, it was a joke. I just noticed that Mark was posting tons of posts too, but you seemed to get all the attention for it. Perhaps its because Mrk isn't an attractive blonde girl from Texas LOL

Havoc said:
LOL, Karissa its OK, it was a joke. I just noticed that Mark was posting tons of posts too, but you seemed to get all the attention for it. Perhaps its because Mrk isn't an attractive blonde girl from Texas LOL

Ok, I just wanted to make sure that there wasn't a revolt starting up. I would hate to be the cause of that. I noticed that Mark started breaking down is novels into chapters which has helped his post count. :) But... Mark is Awesome! I think the title of user with the most words in a single post should go to Mark. :D

Karissa, no worries, if they really didn't like you they'd say those things behind your back! :p The fact that they say it out in open means they like you! You rock!

Bwahahaha!

*ahem*

Sorry.

Well, you're lucky that I've gotten a lot of my posting urges worked out at another (non-photo) board I've been on where I'm:

Total posts: 9287
[1.04% of total / 15.53 posts per day]
Ranked 6th out of 3080 users.

:crazy:

I actually find talking about post-counts kind of startling here, as I'm not used to it. The admin there has a habit of resetting your post count if you start bragging, or maybe permanently making it stuck at "2" if you're really obnoxious about it. It's a fairly large community so we don't want to make it a competition or make the people who don't post much feel like lower-class users. The Photo Forum seems small/cozy enough that it isn't a problem here, though.

He's a lot like chase in that he's partial to really funny titles that the owners of which often have mixed feelings about.

But I'm glad Karissa came along to take the heat off! I don't think I ever got close to 70 posts a day, even in my heyday. :D

I'm very bitter out post counts. Well, not here, but at Mindy's place (not her fault) I tried to switch from global to local user (or something like that) and my count started all over! Now I look like a newbie but I've been there for ages.

I don't think it really represents all that much. Some people will talk almost comletely in a single thread, using it like a chat room, and that really racks up the count. Others will post infrequently, but it's often profound. I'd almost rather disable them, but in a group where you might not recognize everyone's name, it's useful to know if the person you are talking to is new or not. I'd almost rather just see the joined date there. *shrug*

I think keeping track of your post count is kind of neat... as long as it doesn't become all that you are about. We like to have fun with them here and I think that is ok but if people start to get to focused on them and not the reason we all came together... then we might have a problem. However for the most part, like in Terri's case, it gave us a reason to rejoice and uplift another member. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back