Karma for 100 Posts!! (well 101, really)

I'm in. :)

What a strange and unnaturally nice way to celebrate 100 posts...

This is the first time I ever saw this done, very good idea but you might want to keep your milestones more set apart or you wont be living in a house after 100 intervals :]

This is the first time I ever saw this done, very good idea but you might want to keep your milestones more set apart or you wont be living in a house after 100 intervals :]

On the other forum that I lifted this idea from, I did 100 then 500. I was thinking that 100, 500, 1000, and then increments of 1k would be good.

Plus, I'm not a high volume poster.

hmm, if i post more than once in this thread, does that up my chances of winning?

hmm, if i post more than once in this thread, does that up my chances of winning?

Sorry Lady,

If you post more than once, only your first post will count.

Basically on Friday the conversation with my wife will be something like:

"Hey Baby!"

"Yeah?"

"Pick a number from 1-???."

"Uh... okay... how about 'X'... why am I picking a number?"

If X = one of my posts or someone else's second or greater post, the conversation will continue along the lines of:

"Well... nevermind for now. Pick another number."

Lather, rinse, repeat until a winning number is selected. At which point the conversation will take a turn towards:

"You're giving away what?! Do you think money grows on trees?! We're going to Mexico in two and half weeks! We need to save cash for our vacation!"

"But Honey, Shnookums, Pookie, Sweet Lady Love Of My Life, I'm doing a kindness for others! Uh... what's the frying pan for?"

:lol:

Sorry Lady,

If you post more than once, only your first post will count.

Basically on Friday the conversation with my wife will be something like:

"Hey Baby!"

"Yeah?"

"Pick a number from 1-???."

"Uh... okay... how about 'X'... why am I picking a number?"

If X = one of my posts or someone else's second or greater post, the conversation will continue along the lines of:

"Well... nevermind for now. Pick another number."

Lather, rinse, repeat until a winning number is selected. At which point the conversation will take a turn towards:

"You're giving away what?! Do you think money grows on trees?! We're going to Mexico in two and half weeks! We need to save cash for our vacation!"

"But Honey, Shnookums, Pookie, Sweet Lady Love Of My Life, I'm doing a kindness for others! Uh... what's the frying pan for?"

:lol:
:lmao::lmao:
Congrats on post #100!!

Bumping the thread for the last day to get in on the giveaway.

If I may be so bold to request a slight alteration. When your wife picks #9 as the winning number, would it be possible to have that switched to an Adorama gift certificate? I am normally a B&H purchaser, but I happen to have some rebate checks that have to be used at Adorama to gain another 10% store credit. This $25 will only add to my pleasure of the next order.

Thanking you and your lovely wife in advance. :biggrin:

Where in Mexico are you headed?

We're headed to Oaxaca City which is apparently a beautiful city with a strong artisan community. Supposedly in and around Oaxaca are a bunch of native communities and ruins so hopefully this will be a wonderful trip for photography!

Number 22!!

Congratulations, Mary!!

Details on your way via PM (after I let the dogs out).

Number 22!!

Congratulations, Mary!!

Details on your way via PM (after I let the dogs out).

Uh,

This is what I get from B&H Photo Video right now:

BHPhotoVideo.jpg

So... the PM with details will probably make it to you on Sunday.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back