Kat Thorson and JDubs are pleased and delighted to announce that they...

jwbryson1

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
both love photography. :heart:

That is all. Carry on.

(What did you THINK I was going to say?)

:tumbleweed:

This is more uncomfortable than having a boner in a wet suit.

Will there be a dual, underwater self-portrait shot, with obligatory white-background, posted to TPF in the immediate future?

I was leaning towards "Kat Thorson and JDubs expecting..."

"to enjoy photography for a long time," but ultimately I wimped out. :mrgreen:

Will there be a dual, underwater self-portrait shot, with obligatory white-background, posted to TPF in the immediate future?
I do hope they use selective color in some way.

Tell the truth Jdubs! We really got married on the beaches of Mexico this past week. Riviera Maya to be exact. It was beautiful. :heart:
$Mexico-2.jpg
$Mexico-3.jpg
$Mexico-4.jpg
$Mexico-5.jpg

Yes, here is the photographer from Mexico, seen working at a recent wedding. She was hired from a Craigslist ad...or so I heard...

18110828.DSCF6386_Next_Fuji_Digital.JPG

All the photos, negatives and 4x6 prints, for 10,000 pesos.

Yes, here is the photographer from Mexico, seen working at a recent wedding. She was hired from a Craigslist ad...or so I heard...

Now that's a bargain, I mean come on, she's using Fuji film. I'm sure that the happy couple will be extremely proud of the photos. I can't wait to see them on FB.

Now that's a bargain, I mean come on, she's using Fuji film. I'm sure that the happy couple will be extremely proud of the photos. I can't wait to see them on FB.
I sure do love Fuji film! She was also part of the entertainment. She was one hell of a guitarron player in the mariachi band. So romantic.

I sure do love Fuji film! She was also part of the entertainment. She was one hell of a guitarron player in the mariachi band. So romantic.

And the TACOS! Don't forget the tacos she made for the reception! Papas Chihuahuas! My personal favorite....WOOF! :mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back