Katy Perry Lookalike

Fujidave

Blue eyed and Beautiful
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So after helping mum today I had a nice walk about, then I spotted this lovely lady and thought of Katy Perry. I took a shot of her and she said did you just take my photo, to which I replied Yes as I thought you remind me of the singer Katy Perry. We had a talk then I asked if I could take her photo, to which she said yes, and this is it. Taken with X-T20 + XF 35mm f2 on aperture mode.

Attachments

• DSCF1396-Edit.jpg
    DSCF1396-Edit.jpg
    294 KB · Views: 152
Last edited:
the Bulldog is nice too.

Now now, keep it clean..............:cool:

Thanks folks.

Well she does look like Katy Perry. You should try to talk her into more photos.

Well she does look like Katy Perry. You should try to talk her into more photos.

Thank you, I am going to do a 6x4 print and stick it in my camera bag so if I see her I will give it too her.

Nice shot, the background fits in really quite well and she looks very cool!

Thank you, I did take one without her knowing so will have a look at that later.

I had to Google Katy Perry but there is a strong resemblance to the young lady in your photo in the pics of her with black hair and that style. Worth following up I think. :)

I had to Google Katy Perry but there is a strong resemblance to the young lady in your photo in the pics of her with black hair and that style. Worth following up I think. :)

I am going to print it 6x4 and take it to the shop she was stood outside, as found out it is a tattoo shop.

Most reactions

Back