bigtwinky No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 6, 2008 Messages 4,821 Reaction score 286 Location Montreal Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 5, 2010 #1 Downtown Montreal, taken yesterday
desertdave TPF Noob! Joined May 19, 2010 Messages 133 Reaction score 1 Location florida. USA/iraq Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 7, 2010 #2 Love it!! The vignetting really brings me into the window, wondering, Whats inside?
bigtwinky No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 6, 2008 Messages 4,821 Reaction score 286 Location Montreal Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 7, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thanks for the comments. I was mixed about the vignette, its normally way heavier than I like to do, but I like how it jives with the image.
Thanks for the comments. I was mixed about the vignette, its normally way heavier than I like to do, but I like how it jives with the image.
I ifi TPF Noob! Joined May 25, 2010 Messages 604 Reaction score 0 Location USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 7, 2010 #4 That's so cool :thumbup:
G ghache No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 25, 2010 Messages 3,570 Reaction score 295 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 7, 2010 #5 textures!
bigtwinky No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 6, 2008 Messages 4,821 Reaction score 286 Location Montreal Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 8, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #6
pbelarge TPF Noob! Joined Feb 11, 2010 Messages 2,680 Reaction score 0 Location New York Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 8, 2010 #7 Pierre The colors are nice, the fan is subtle but is to the point. Maybe this would have worked in portrait, with a little more of the top detail of the brick above the window.
Pierre The colors are nice, the fan is subtle but is to the point. Maybe this would have worked in portrait, with a little more of the top detail of the brick above the window.