mindfloodz TPF Noob! Joined Apr 5, 2011 Messages 231 Reaction score 7 Location Chicago Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 7, 2012 #1 I'd like to share a couple pictures I took while shooting @ a Kelly James Concert. The lighting conditions were tough to work with, but i got a couple keepers 1 2 3
I'd like to share a couple pictures I took while shooting @ a Kelly James Concert. The lighting conditions were tough to work with, but i got a couple keepers 1 2 3
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 7, 2012 #2 I like the colored one here
mindfloodz TPF Noob! Joined Apr 5, 2011 Messages 231 Reaction score 7 Location Chicago Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 8, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thanks Frequency
Trever1t Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Dec 30, 2010 Messages 9,331 Reaction score 2,724 Location San Jose, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 8, 2012 #4 #2 silhouette is very nice, I could see that as a poster or cover.
mindfloodz TPF Noob! Joined Apr 5, 2011 Messages 231 Reaction score 7 Location Chicago Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 9, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Thank you very much Trever.