PerfectlyFlawed

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.feliciakelsayphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello, so yeah...Its been a while since I've posted anything. :p

Here are some favorites from a recent shoot. C/C if you wish. I am aware they're overexposed .. & whatever. This is the targeted look. Input is always appreciated. :sexywink:

The entire set can be viewed on my website, or Facebook.

5813423431_8dd12a3e54_z.jpg

5813423465_2df45fd512_z.jpg

5813993122_a31611745f_z.jpg

5813424375_171dbf8d52_z.jpg

5813992930_102af89ee1_z.jpg

5813424487_a18b3ed59e_z.jpg

5813423377_570e2d18af_z.jpg

---Sorry for the large share. Too many faves. :)

Last edited:
Your model has rather heavy cheeks and when her head is down and the camera is looking down or when her face is turned into an upraised shoulder, that heaviness is accentuated. (1,3 & 5)

Shots where her neck is extended give her a cleaner, more trim jaw line.

What ^^^^ said. That's why 4 & 6 looks better.

Her makeup bugged me in that shot... I agree Misstwinklytoes, I tried smoothing it out.. but it looked even more fake than now. :/

And yeah.. her cheeks.. shes got like.. jowls.. bah...lol some shots made her look like a bulldog or something... mean but.. whatever.
I did do some edits that modified her face shape a little.. but she said " those dont even look like me.." So i tried to keep the natural shape of her.. jowls...cheeks..face... whatever ever you wanna call them. I have more shoots with her soon, and they're all about makeup portfolios, and these angles.....How would some of you propose that I angle her face so that her chubby cheeks aren't so prominent??? She's a plus sized girl.. so I am not sure if its even avoidable...We shot "down" ... would an "UP" angel work better?? or have her tilt her head back, rather than crunch it up front near her shoulder?

like this ? I am not sure i am crazy about this angle as much.
5813992826_87eaceba90_z.jpg

5813993384_3e4943e908_z.jpg

Why double copyright? Does that mean it is super copyrighted?

Remove all that other crap and just have a nice simple watermark if you must. I am sure facebook.com appreciates the advertising though.

p!nK

I see your last shot being a cover for Evanescence......=) Fun stuff!!

Why double copyright? Does that mean it is super copyrighted?

Remove all that other crap and just have a nice simple watermark if you must. I am sure facebook.com appreciates the advertising though.

p!nK
Sh*t..........hahaha of all the damn things.. the Copyrighted Copyright slid right past me... %#$!@.

oh well. Too late now.. dont want to redo those... Yes, those are my FB page copies. No I wont remove it. I like big obnoxious watermarks. Keeps the idiots who *DO* steal my sh*t advertising for me..bahaha. Jk But seriously, to each there own... :lol: Thanks though.:thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
PerfectlyFlawed said:
I think Amy Lee is pretty yummy , so I'm ok with that :) hopefully that's a good thing. Lol

Sent from my iPod touch using PhotoForum

i had a major crush on amy lee for a loooong while. she is indeed yummy :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back