RegiUsh

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
CAM01465.jpg

NNNice !!!

Nice one!

Hope you don't mind, I thought the rocket might stand out a little if the sky had some more contrast. I gave it a quick edit just to see what it would look like.

rocket-1.jpg

Hope you don't mind, I thought the rocket might stand out a little if the sky had some more contrast. I gave it a quick edit just to see what it would look like.

View attachment 152210

Heck no, I don't mind it does look better with a little more contrast, not to mention bringing it down to size. It was a little big wasn't it?

Nice shot RegiUsh, nice edit by zulu42. :encouragement:

View attachment 152210

Heck no, I don't mind it does look better with a little more contrast, not to mention bringing it down to size. It was a little big wasn't it?

To be honest, I`m not sure which edit I prefer, but it was a fun image to play with!

As far as the size, I much prefer to view an entire photo without having to scroll. Unfortunately, that often leaves portrait oriented photos a little small.

This image was a rare exception, in that it was completely appropriate to scroll down to see the entire rocket, it was a dramatic way to see the picture, like it was blasting off! Lol

Very poetically put, thanks and thanks again for the edit. It was ginormous!

Most reactions

Back