kid candids

JTHphoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
well, this is my first post in the portrait section... i'm trying to branch out... ;) I hope they are worthy...

James

james_4754_filteredshare.jpg

james_4775_filteredshare.jpg

james_5776share.jpg

james_5770share.jpg

Owen

owen_6556.jpg

owen_5652share_filtered.jpg

owen_4661share.jpg

Gabriel

gabriel_5802_filtered.jpg

#3 and #6 are my favs, but these are all great. These are unbelieveable cute kids. Keep up the good work, mate.

Thanks for posting, this post is very inspirational.. :)

What adorable kids! 3,4,7&8 are all just so precious! Great shots

Great series!! Very nicely done! The only thing I would change is perhaps some skin-tone correction in PS.

DepthAfield said:
Great series!! Very nicely done! The only thing I would change is perhaps some skin-tone correction in PS.

thanks for the comments everybody...

Depth... what is the best way to go about correcting skin tones? the color ones all seem a little washed out to me too. any help would be greatly appreciated... thanks.

I LOVE 1 and in particular, 7... what cuties.... all are great shots in my opinion! xx Learner question..... did you shoot 7 in b&w or convert in Photoshop..?? Beautiful tones...my b&w are so ordinary??? Don't know what I'm doing wrong???

jemmy said:
I LOVE 1 and in particular, 7... what cuties.... all are great shots in my opinion! xx Learner question..... did you shoot 7 in b&w or convert in Photoshop..?? Beautiful tones...my b&w are so ordinary??? Don't know what I'm doing wrong???

i always convert later in PS. the color version was way off, really yellow, just because it was taken with available indoor light with the 50mm/1.8. Maybe that enriched the b&w... i'm not sure. I have been messing with my b&w's for 6 months because i have the "ordinary" problem too. keep at it, you'll get it. This one was just a straight conversion to b&w with maybe some level adjustments, but there are other ways that give you a lot of control over the final image.

Most reactions

Back