Kid in a cup

mitsugirly

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Testing out my new teacup with my grandson.

3841287128_6089f0cfe0.jpg

3840495917_5b6266eba0.jpg

Last edited:
Your grandson? Dang, you don't look old enough :lol:

I guess he didn't like sitting in tea. :lmao:

Very funky. Is this a prop or PP?

Yep, he's my grandson (I have a granddaughter too) My oldest daughter and I were pregnant together last year. They are 3 months apart.

It's an actual prop. No PS. You're suppose to put the entire baby in it but they are too big now. So, I'll have to try it out on my granddaughter because she is only 6 months. :mrgreen:

Trust me, there's no ironing this stuff. I've tried. I even took a day and set it up outside on the deck and hosed it down then let it dry. It's not easy to do because it's a 10' x 20' backdrop. I swear it's got to be the worse backdrop ever. Especially the white one I have. They are so thin. I hate them!

Sorry, I didn't see the specs of white. When I was pp the sunlight was coming in the window and I should have closed the blinds so that I could see better. I'll fix that.

If an iron won't work, Target (walmart, etc) has hand steamers for around $30 that rock. I have a few huge backdrops and that's what I use on them. Very handy. Hang them up on the background stand and go at it with the steamer and it takes about 15 minutes.

The teacup is an amazing prop. I like the looks on the children's faces as it looks like they're enjoying themselves. Even the one where he wants out is priceless.

Most reactions

Back