DRoberts

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My daughter...

rach1.jpg

hi,

first things first......you have a beautiful daughter :)

i like the post work that you've done on this. my only nitpik is the "back of a chair?" thing that is behind her head seems a bit distracting, but this may just be me.

good luck keeping the boys away when she gets older. you may have to trade the camera in for a gun :)

Very pretty girl. Great pic.

hi,

first things first......you have a beautiful daughter :)

i like the post work that you've done on this. my only nitpik is the "back of a chair?" thing that is behind her head seems a bit distracting, but this may just be me.

good luck keeping the boys away when she gets older. you may have to trade the camera in for a gun :)

TY the shot just happened with her in the chair...gun is already cleaned and loaded:)

Very pretty girl. Great pic.

Thanks...of course to me she's the prettiest in the world:D

I concur, a very beautiful little girl.

I hope you don't mind a little criticism, though -- I'm a fan (rare it would seem) of selective coloring, but I don't think it does this image justice. It might be the fact that it's a pretty unnatural color in those eyes. If that's her real eye color... wow, but they stick out here, a bit too much for my tastes.

Because you're cutting off part of the chin, you might want to crop a bit tighter on top. With the chin cropped like it is (a valid technique), foreheads can look overly large.

I concur, a very beautiful little girl.

I hope you don't mind a little criticism, though -- I'm a fan (rare it would seem) of selective coloring, but I don't think it does this image justice. It might be the fact that it's a pretty unnatural color in those eyes. If that's her real eye color... wow, but they stick out here, a bit too much for my tastes.

Because you're cutting off part of the chin, you might want to crop a bit tighter on top. With the chin cropped like it is (a valid technique), foreheads can look overly large.

I always appreciate constructive criticism, and i like the point about the crop.
The eyes are as is...they caught the refelection of the grass and street and sky so clearly it was just awesome. The original image being larger shows it great.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back