kid

Mansi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
just dug this one out... and lil bit of ps

another kid off the street... he was trying hard to read but didnt know how to to so... was quite engrossed in his little pamphlet but was itching to be shot as i was shooting his brothers/sisters at a distance (those turned out crap:x )
dont like the shot really, but the kid was sweet .. just wanted to share :)

7bb09449.jpg

Thanks for looking guys!

Masni, I think this shot is just awesome, There is a story in this young boys face that is just indescribable - Again great work!

Great capture. Nice tone. Through the eyes, can find more storys behind. love it.

that's sad...the poor kid may never learn to read but probably wants to do so desperately. :(

really nice soft smile he's given you :) :thumbup: nice capture mansi.

This is a great shot Mansi. I think you have captured an amazing image here. You can see in his eyes that he has not given up trying and has a lot of hope. Well done. Mansi!!

You don't like it? I love it! how about you post more of the shots you 'don't really like' if they are all up to this standard?

thanks you all... :hug::

You don't like it? I love it! how about you post more of the shots you 'don't really like' if they are all up to this standard?
i just meant that it is not a quality shot and i'm really not very happy with the images ive been putting up lately.. just need to hit the streets asap ;)
i'll dig thru more ... :greenpbl:
thanks guys... over and out.. goodnight :mrgreen:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back