jake337

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Growing up way to fast.....

Deep in Thought
6356675683_bbc8549eca_z.jpg

Great shot man. Could you comment on the equipment you've used and shot conditions?

Love this! The expression on his face and crossed leg is just perfect! My daughter is constantly playing with my phone, and she sometimes really looks like she's texting or setting up dinner dates hahha.

Great shot man. Could you comment on the equipment you've used and shot conditions?

D90
nikkor 85mm f1.4af-d
1/4000
f2
Iso200

Love this! The expression on his face and crossed leg is just perfect! My daughter is constantly playing with my phone, and she sometimes really looks like she's texting or setting up dinner dates hahha.

Yeah, Lil Jacob was 19 months old when this one was taken. He is constantly using the ipad. He easily navigates his way to netflix or youtube and finds his favorite shows. People can't believe that he was doing this at 12-13 months old, but as I see it, if all our parents had ipads/smartphones we would have been playing with them at the same ages too. Evolution of humanity and technology follow a similar path!

Yeah, Lil Jacob was 19 months old when this one was taken. He is constantly using the ipad. He easily navigates his way to netflix or youtube and finds his favorite shows. People can't believe that he was doing this at 12-13 months old, but as I see it, if all our parents had ipads/smartphones we would have been playing with them at the same ages too. Evolution of humanity and technology follow a similar path!

So true! Mine is 15 months and ever since I download Baby Piano and a couple of fisher price apps she seems to have my phone in her hands more than I do! MY MISTAKE...lol.

Thanks for the comments and feedback.

My three year old, even with trouble with fine motor skills, can browse YouTube and select videos he is interested in. He started out on Pocoyo, I fell asleep (bad daddy!) and woke up to him giggling at zombies.

It's a crazy world these kids are in.

My three year old, even with trouble with fine motor skills, can browse YouTube and select videos he is interested in. He started out on Pocoyo, I fell asleep (bad daddy!) and woke up to him giggling at zombies.

It's a crazy world these kids are in.

And just imagine the technology that will be in their kids hands....

Luckily for us Jacob's uncle purchased him a Inotab for his 2nd birthday next week. Yea! We get our Ipad back hahaha.

I don't think we could ever get zah to leave our ipad for anything short of another ipad.

I don't think we could ever get zah to leave our ipad for anything short of another ipad.

Pronounced Zah as in piz"za". If so, Awsome.

His name is Azimuth, we call him Zah, as in Pizza. Yes. We were hippies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back