What's new

Kids

MrMatthieu

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 16, 2006
Messages
480
Reaction score
0
Location
France & other place
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello

A serie of picture about kids . I start with the 2 first

1/ Gamezone


2/ Cute bad boy motorider
 
Ditto on #2 very well done for a night shot. What were your settings?
Cosmo
 
very cute kids !!!

I like #2 looks like a little biker !! Also very good exposure/capture under demanding situations
 
Nice ambience In #2. Not an easy task, I think. Intimate it looks to me. On the other hand, I'm not a huge fan of the other three photos you posted. ;)
 
I like 1 looks like something out an anime
 
Absolut, thanks for n1 , I tried to dreate a kind of different atmosphere on this one

Shoothoops, cosmonaut, thorhammer, tsienni tank you for comment.

It s true n 2 was quite chanlenging for me because I usually take very bad shot with this low light condition. I took it underexposed and in manual, no tripod, no flash.

My settings were:
ISO 800
1/100 s
70 mm
f/5
in RAW of course so usefull in this condition
Camera, my new 5D, that I have since 1 week, so happy of this one :mrgreen:

Mat
 
kamilla, justinspeaks thank sfor comment.
Justin what is the meaning of rad, can't find on my dictionnary ???? :mrgreen:

Mat
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom