Kim

JPC36

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
G'day to all,
One of our granddaughters, eating candy bar.
Gr Joop (JPC)

img5103kimw.jpg

IMO it looks over processed. The whites of her eyes are too edited and her mouth is very red.

I can't stand when people talk with a mouth full of food so that may contribute, but I don't like this picture. It isn't flattering for her, and it's not a "covered in chocolate but cute cause it's a kid" shot either.

I'm sorry, but I would have deleted this one right away.

Save this photo for her and post it on facebook when she turns 18, she'll love you for it!

IMO it looks over processed. The whites of her eyes are too edited and her mouth is very red.

I can't stand when people talk with a mouth full of food so that may contribute, but I don't like this picture. It isn't flattering for her, and it's not a "covered in chocolate but cute cause it's a kid" shot either.

I'm sorry, but I would have deleted this one right away.

It is just a child, and that red!, (Candy red)!
She is not talking!

On my calibrated monitor.. it looks underexposed! The whites are not white.

Personally I find viewing a photo of a mouth full of half chewed food in it a bit disgusting! Cute little girl, but that is a bit off-putting. Eyes are a bit over done, as mentioned! :)

Don't like it.

Cute girl, but looks gross.

Send in something nicer.

On my calibrated monitor.. it looks underexposed! The whites are not white.

Personally I find viewing a photo of a mouth full of half chewed food in it a bit disgusting! Cute little girl, but that is a bit off-putting. Eyes are a bit over done, as mentioned! :)

White?

I'm sure that the photograph has meaning to you since she is your grandaughter but very few of the rest of us are going to get past that mouth full of half-chewed food ;(

I'm sure that the photograph has meaning to you since she is your grandaughter but very few of the rest of us are going to get past that mouth full of half-chewed food ;(

This.

+1000

Most reactions

New Topics

Back