Kinda disturbing... (contains mature themes)

DarkSide photography.:crazy: Ladies hung with hooks through the jaw - mouth is Pretty twisted stuff.

Last edited:
Not my cup of tea, found it unapealing and unpleasent to look at.
Moving on.............

Wow amazing!

It appears to be a picture collector, actually, not an artist. There's a pretty serious curation effort there, though, I'll grant that, and I am on the record as feeling that curation is underappreciated!

Do I like the collection? Eh, there are things I like in it. It could use more curation, though, there are way too many dupes and near dupes in it.

It appears to be a picture collector, actually, not an artist. There's a pretty serious curation effort there, though, I'll grant that, and I am on the record as feeling that curation is underappreciated!

Do I like the collection? Eh, there are things I like in it. It could use more curation, though, there are way too many dupes and near dupes in it.

You're talking about a google image search for the artist... That's why there's dupes.

Might be better to link to the original artist in question - for now I've moved it to the darkside gallery as it appears more suiting (I've also slipped a warning into the title since it does contain some more - intense images in the currently presented link)

Ah, ok. Thanks, Tyler!

All that google stuff all looks the same, I assumed it was some google+ whizziness. No wonder the curation was so lame ;)

Might be better to link to the original artist in question - for now I've moved it to the darkside gallery as it appears more suiting (I've also slipped a warning into the title since it does contain some more - intense images in the currently presented link)

Thank you, my delicate constitution can only take so much black in one photo.

Good idea as it's not for the faint at heart.

Good idea as it's not for the faint at heart.

Is everyone else seeing different photos than I? All I see is dudes in black bandages and WW2 costumes.

If you scroll down some more images appear - it might also depend on if you have google set to filter out mature/adult images or not (if you're at a company spot the company might have set this default).

Most reactions

Back