What's new

Kinda late for fireworks isnt it? and maybe more!

shorty6049

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Mar 8, 2007
Messages
1,906
Reaction score
1
Location
Minnesota
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
apparently not. We had "inver grove heights days" in my hometown this weekend which always has a fireworks show, i may post more photos, but right now, here's fireworks!

fireworks3resize.jpg


2.

street1resize.jpg
 
bump?
 
Very neat! Mind if I ask what settings you used for your top pic? I've yet to get any really good firework pics, so I'm always interested to see how people pull them off.
 
yay! finally a comment! haha, for the first one i use my remote shutter release cable on bulb mode (say around 10 seconds?) ISO 100 or 200, aperture around f/11 or so to get nice clean lines from the fireworks... white balance- tungsten
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom