What's new

King Fisherman in Sri Lanka

DanPonjican

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 7, 2008
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
This is a picture I took over 6 years ago during a trip to Sri Lanka. It was actually a funny experience. This guy jumped off of his posted after I snapped the picture (pulled over on the side of the road) and ran to me asking for a money for letting me take his picture! LOL! I wonder if he was even fishing!

 
I was there on an unrelated assignment. This was strictly a "carpe diem" shot.
This probably belongs in one of the gallery sections of the forum then.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom