King Zard, Lord of the coconut

RVT1K

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
At least he's trying to be. This is the Common Basilisk. Also known as the Jesus Lizard for their ability to briefly run across the surface of water when startled. They will take off and run on their hind legs which is hysterical to watch and a shot I will not rest until I capture!

000_1932PS1 16x9_006 - Copy.JPG

G'day RVT

We Downunder also have lizards which when frightened / going like the clappers to escape / also get on their hind-legs and "run like hell" to get to safety.

As to your pic, I like the colours and sharpness ... well done

Phil

G'day RVT

We Downunder also have lizards which when frightened / going like the clappers to escape / also get on their hind-legs and "run like hell" to get to safety.

As to your pic, I like the colours and sharpness ... well done

Phil

Thank you, sir!
It looks like we both have a challenge.
I'm dying to get a good shot of one running and its gonna be hard. They will freeze until you get close and then just take off usually for the nearest tree. What I really need is an assistant to herd it towards me.

Thank you, sir!
It looks like we both have a challenge.
I'm dying to get a good shot of one running and its gonna be hard. They will freeze until you get close and then just take off usually for the nearest tree. What I really need is an assistant to herd it towards me.
A good camera assistant can't be beat! Here's mine:

_MG_1010_1200px.jpg

Most reactions

Back