Kirk's Gators

This is not true. I don't know why he isn't posting here these days, but his account isn't banned.

Take a look here. This is just a random thread I pulled up that he posted in. A banned account will show a strike through a username. As you can see that isn't the case.

He may be unhappy with the forum for his own reasons. Things happen; folks move on.

But to spread an untruth isn't cool. Look at the editorial judgments being made based on this. His account is open and he could post here anytime.
I was just relaying what he told me. I take offense with you saying I spread an untruth.

The big no no is "shoot". It's like the "bomb" word on an airplane. The wrath of FB came down on me once because I posted on a friend's picture of his daughter that I'd like to "shoot her in studio". To their credit once I explained that they'd taken the word out of context and that it was a common expression used by photographers, they overturned my jail sentence. 😎 just an FYI on FB, violations are cumulative, increasing in severity. It's always advisable to contest their violations, rather than ignore them.
I read a story once about cops showing up to a wedding because the photographer was using a walkie to talk to his second shooter and they were discussing where to shoot the bride from.

Nice shots.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back