What's new

Kitties in a box...

Artograph

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,343
Reaction score
0
Location
I am Canadian, eh.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
(They live at a horse farm)

100_7867kittiesinabox.jpg
 
Looks like the fluffy one is part main coon, which is a wonderful breed.

Cute cats and great box. I do wish that one of them were looking toward the camera.
 
Looks like the fluffy one is part main coon, which is a wonderful breed.

Cute cats and great box. I do wish that one of them were looking toward the camera.

Thanks...:D I was glad to get what I got!! ;) LOL!! I took another couple of steps closer trying to get more shots....and they bolted!!
 
Take tuna next time. ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom