M myopia TPF Noob! Joined Oct 17, 2005 Messages 920 Reaction score 0 Location MA and CO Feb 4, 2007 #1 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12.
WNK TPF Noob! Joined Apr 6, 2006 Messages 1,379 Reaction score 0 Location The Mighty Midwest Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 4, 2007 #2 Beautiful! I love the architecture, and the B&W tones work wonderfully. I love seeing pictures of faraway places!
Beautiful! I love the architecture, and the B&W tones work wonderfully. I love seeing pictures of faraway places!
A Ab$olut TPF Noob! Joined Sep 24, 2006 Messages 727 Reaction score 0 Location Uk Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 4, 2007 #3 7,8 and 9 are my faves well done
M myopia TPF Noob! Joined Oct 17, 2005 Messages 920 Reaction score 0 Location MA and CO Feb 5, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 thanks
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 5, 2007 Moderator 🛠️ #5 All of them are really crisp and sharp and nicely toned and I like 7 - 10 best, lovely focus on the architecture, its shapes and forms and detail. Well done here!
All of them are really crisp and sharp and nicely toned and I like 7 - 10 best, lovely focus on the architecture, its shapes and forms and detail. Well done here!
C Carroll1 TPF Noob! Joined Oct 30, 2006 Messages 68 Reaction score 0 Feb 7, 2007 #6 Great series. I just got back from London..These make me miss is dearly. Great images of the Natural History Museum!!
Great series. I just got back from London..These make me miss is dearly. Great images of the Natural History Museum!!