What's new

..:: Korcula (old town from the 12th century) ::..

Mersad

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 11, 2008
Messages
1,165
Reaction score
1
Location
Sarajevo, Bosna i Hercegovina
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
korcula3kl.jpg
 
Oh, this one I like! The blue of sky and water goes so well with the yellowish brown of the buildings. And those are some impressive wall towers there! The light you had was lovely! Do you happen to have some pics from the streets in town?
 
Oh, this one I like! The blue of sky and water goes so well with the yellowish brown of the buildings. And those are some impressive wall towers there! The light you had was lovely! Do you happen to have some pics from the streets in town?
Yes I do. They are more candid shots. I'll be posting them soon. Thanks for your comment Corinna.
 
Beautiful light indeed. Even though it would've been great to have some clouds in the sky, it works for me. I look forward to seeing the more candid shots.
 
Well, at that time of the day, often those clouds that had shown during the day disappear again and then you're left with golden evening light but ... no more clouds in the sky ;-).

I am curious to be "taken into (that) town" by Mersad in other photos.
 
Here are the first houses that embark on you, as you start entering the town.

korcula6kl.jpg

​
 
Very nice. Looks like a truly fascinating place! Who knows, eventually I might get myself into your direction, Mersad! Looks all so promising (I've never been, mind you).
 
Thank you for the comments. This was my sixth time visiting here. It's truly fascinating. Here is an image from the main entrance to the old town.

korcula9kl.jpg

​
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom