Korean War Memorial

I like your concept and composition but I feel that your processing is overdone. A serious subject such as this should not appear cartoonish.

I don't mind the look of the processing but what bothers me is that moon on both photos. It looks out of place almost like it was added in. The glow around it in the first one looks like light burst. The second one looks like it has way to much detail from the distance you would have been and there is a black line around it...like it was selected from another photo. Strangely enough the look like the exact same moon..different angled photos yet same angled moon. The other thing is that the grass is to electric and there is some haloing going on.

I also like the concept. I would try and process them again though...

Ditch the moon, go back to square 1 with the processing.

If you must put the moon in, put in a natural one. No one since Adam has ever seen a black moon. Some colors you can oversaturate and get away with. But it depends on what it is. People know what green grass looks like. So when its as bright as you have it here, it clearly shows a bad processing job. If your grass looks 'normal' then your colors are going to be more in line with what looks good to people.

Most reactions

Back