What's new

Krakow Day 1

fightheheathens

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 1, 2005
Messages
1,011
Reaction score
3
Location
Berkeley
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Day 1 in Krakow....lots more to come
sunseteditcopyweb.jpg


wallweb.jpg
 
This is just my opinion, but I think the first shot would be better with more foreground and a little less sky, some of the upper lighter yellow cropped out. The second one..... besides a brick wall, what is it? It's not very interesting.
 
I think that both are really good pics. I think that the first one could be croped a little more. The second one i think is very good. I like the bricks
 
hmmm...sorry, i cant get any more foreground in the first one, thats all there is :(
as for the bricks...its a study in texture and lines if you want it to be something more...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom