What's new

La Raíces

Eric794

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 12, 2008
Messages
59
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Took this picture while in Puerto Rico, Let me know what you think!!
THanks!!

 
Yes, quite dramatic as it is. (I'd prefer a little more detail in the statues, personally.)
 
I agree that a little more detail in the statues would make it BETTER, but I still think it is a great shot!
 
Thanks alot guys!!!

I have a couple more, Ill post them in a couple minutes
 
Very beautiful shot!
 
Here is a couple more to sink your teeth in :D

It was pretty hard for me to get the correct lighting on the statue itself, but I think the first picture I post came out the best







 
Nice "fountain against the light" photo, the first one is!

And shouldn't - when the noun is in the plural => raíces - the article be in the plural, too? "Las"? I should think so ... :scratch:
 
I think it is just Raíces, I don't know why I put "La", but thanks for the posts guys
 
hahaha thanks alot guys!!!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom