labelling battery in battery grip

yellowtail

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
why do people label the batteries in the battery grip? L & R?

also do you think 2 new batteries in grip can take 8 hrs of wedding images? i think around 1600 images is max right?

Want to know if should bring extra batteries, in case i run out of juice. Will have a sb700 flash and battery grip.

What camera & grip? What kind of batteries?

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say, "because their anal".

also do you think 2 new batteries in grip can take 8 hrs of wedding images? i think around 1600 images is max right?

Depends a lot on the camera being used and how it's used. I can take 1600+ images easily with 2 fully charged batteries in my D5200, however I don't use the LCD screen much, don't use live view, don't have a GPS system or wifi normally plugged in or active, or a lot of other things that can dramatically affect battery life.

Want to know if should bring extra batteries, in case i run out of juice. Will have a sb700 flash and battery grip.

For shooting a wedding? The short answer? YES. The long answer? NOT JUST YES BUT HELL YES.

Lol.. hope that helps.

d90 with the md80 grip, the standard EL3 battery. But i keep seeing people label their batteries, boogles my mind.

Not shooting professionally, just tagging along to build my skill. LCD is turned off, beeping turned off, pretty much just use shutter button and the flash.

How many pictures do you think i will be taking? from the morning limo pickup to the ceremony to reception.

d90 with the md80 grip, the standard EL3 battery. But i keep seeing people label their batteries, boogles my mind.

Not shooting professionally, just tagging along to build my skill. LCD is turned off, beeping turned off, pretty much just use shutter button and the flash.

How many pictures do you think i will be taking? from the morning limo pickup to the ceremony to reception.

If by flash you mean the camera's internal flash, take pretty much every battery you own. Trust me, you'll thank me later.

If you are shooting a wedding bring extra everything! If you miss something because of equipment failure, the moment is gone forever. Bring at least two bodies, if you don't have two borrow or rent a second.

I label all my batteries so I know which are fresh and which ones aren't also which are getting old and need to be cycled out.

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk

Most reactions

New Topics

Back