What's new

Labor Day Puppy Dogs

rexbobcat

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Nov 28, 2011
Messages
5,014
Reaction score
1,968
Location
United States
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I went home this weekend to visit my folks and grandparents, and while I was there I basically took photos the whole time to stave off the mid-day boredom. :)








And this is my grandpa and his dog, Penny. He turned 76 last Friday, so I thought a photo was pertinent since I was down there and everything. He's been a farmer/rancher all his life, and he's still doing it. Ain't nobody got time for retirement! Haha.

 
All are great. Might crop the animal off the top 2. Number four is a wall hanger/keepsake. Great shooting. Ed
 
What gorgeous furry family members you have! That first guy, OMG, he melts my heart. The shot of Grandpa is priceless, thanks for sharing :)
 
great shots!
 
OMG they are Sooooo adorable!!!

No2 and No.3 are my favorite :heart:
 
# 4 is perfect! I love a photo that really captures a moment and a feeling !
 
Thank you. Since I graduated my mom has kind of been 'collecting dogs' haha.

What's funny though is the the little terrier in the third photo is the queen of the roost. She keeps the others in line, even the Great Dane.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom