LADIES!! (Or fashionably conscious men... ;) ) WHICH ONE?!

Which one?

• Total voters
I voted the blue/white stripe. I actually looked at that one first and was like "oh, no brainer! this one. duh" but then I figured it would be an injustice to not at least VIEW the others.. so I did.. and the black was boring and the red dots were weird to me.

That's the first time in my life I've ever heard that. :lol:

Brown-eyed girls always get the short end of the stick. :lmao:

I like brown eyed girls! And your eyes make me melt! There is one shot of you I have seen, looking thoughtful, maybe sad... instant wanna cuddle / hug you and make everything better! Just Gorgeous! ;) :hug::

LMAO!! Which one is THAT? On Facebook???

I don't remember if it was FB or not... probably though. But it isn't out there now (or I missed it)! I haven't checked out your photos in a while... WOW! There are some good shots of you out there... I love the ones with longer hair... and your EMO period! lol! The wedding dress shots.. wow! Those nude S&M shots.. unbelievable!

<j/k!>

I'd go for this one:

ok it might not fit in the pocket, but its the best one!

(ps I'm going to GLARE at you till you get a neck-saver - ergo anything but the regular canon strap - OPTECH is calling to you!!)

So you probably wouldn't want to know that I still use my standard Nikon strap...even when I'm hauling around the gripped D7000 with the Sigma 150-500 on it!! :lmao:

I *want* something better...I *need* something better...it's just that the world is filled with TOO. MANY. CHOICES. And I am decisionally-challenged. I haven't even started LOOKING because just the thought of all those choices overwhelms me.

It's hard being me. :D

I'd go for this one:

(ps I'm going to GLARE at you till you get a neck-saver - ergo anything but the regular canon strap - OPTECH is calling to you!!)

So you probably wouldn't want to know that I still use my standard Nikon strap...even when I'm hauling around the gripped D7000 with the Sigma 150-500 on it!! :lmao:

I *want* something better...I *need* something better...it's just that the world is filled with TOO. MANY. CHOICES. And I am decisionally-challenged. I haven't even started LOOKING because just the thought of all those choices overwhelms me.

there is only one choice... really! Black Rapid! (and all the copies and knockoffs of the Black Rapid.. but get the real thing... you will love it!)

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I'd go for this one:

lol that's me.. Nikon strap. I have looked.. and then can't freaking decide.

Neckstrap - OPTECH Neckstrap. It even comes with neat clips that unclip the main body of the strap so you can take it off in a second and use the camera on a tripod without miles of strap getting in the way (the clicks are opposites too so when uncliped the ends clip together so you don't have stuff flapping about on the camera either).

Black Rapid is more a shoulder strap and is a different kettle of fish and connects to the underside of the camera or something,

I'd go for this one:

there is only one choice... really! Black Rapid! (and all the copies and knockoffs of the Black Rapid.. but get the real thing... you will love it!)

Love my black rapid, fits good and makes me feel secure that my camera is hanging in the balance.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Neckstrap - OPTECH Neckstrap. It even comes with neat clips that unclip the main body of the strap so you can take it off in a second and use the camera on a tripod without miles of strap getting in the way (the clicks are opposites too so when uncliped the ends clip together so you don't have stuff flapping about on the camera either).

Black Rapid is more a shoulder strap and is a different kettle of fish and connects to the underside of the camera or something,

The OPTECH is nice... but it puts all that weight on your neck... can be painful with a heavy body / lens after a couple of hours (it does spread the weight out well, but!)

Go for the red ostrich one, IMO.

My fiancé has brown eyes. A guy at Starbucks called her poop eyes before we dated. Wish I could've been there.

I say red as well!

My fiancé has brown eyes. A guy at Starbucks called her poop eyes before we dated. Wish I could've been there.

I would have thrown my coffee in his face. Did she? :lol:

I voted for the purple one (write-in vote).

BTW, I have some Nikon straps you can have if you really want to throw people a curve.

I voted for the purple one (write-in vote).

BTW, I have some Nikon straps you can have if you really want to throw people a curve.

HAHAHAHA! That would be funny.

We still need to go on a photo trip together. I haven't forgotten. :sexywink:

Life is just insane.

I'm HOPING.... hoping... that July will be MUCH easier to breath. At least after the first week.

When does the Ren Faire run until? I still want to go check that out.

The black is the most versatile, while the white and blue stripes are the most "on trend" now... but you have to have the right white add blue accessories to go with it. Saks has all their 5th ave windows done w/ white and blue striped beach awning themes.

Get the entire look done right and it's the killer finishing touch to a well put toghether look. Get it wrong and it's just a hot wallet lost in a sea of meh.

Whereas the black one just goes with anything and takes a lot less thought on a day to day basis. But it also probably doesn't get any notice by anyone either, at which point why bother @ $90.

Most reactions

Back