What's new

Lady at the Bus Stop

I'm curious why there is selective color of the subject to the right of the black pole, but to the left of it everything seems to be in color. On purpose? Purpose?

I think I would like it better in b&w to the left of the pole.
 
I'm curious why there is selective color of the subject to the right of the black pole, but to the left of it everything seems to be in color. On purpose? Purpose?

I think I would like it better in b&w to the left of the pole.

I agree. Don't know why I thought that would look cool. I cropped much of the pic out in this version.

 
Reminds me of a Kinks song "dedicated follower of fashion"
 
Thanks all. I took this from my car window at a stop light and then drove away.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom