Ladybird Attack!!!

mentos_007

The Freshmaker!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
wiosna_050b.jpg

More you can find in Photo Gallery

ladybug you mean :) i like the composition but it looks very yellow...try fixing the color and maybe even doing a bw conversion

hah ... ladybug is American :) ladybird - British :) that's the difference here :) and I was taught British English :). But I'm not an expert here :)
Well I didn't made any postprocessing - it is just how it turned out :)

Im British and im with mentos on this one, Ladybird :)

as for the photo, i like it but its a pity his face is in the shadow. I thought the selection you posted in the other thread had better examples, expecially the first one

yeah me too! i've always known them to be ladybirds,"ladybug" so american! that is a neat shot mentos, looks like it's just hanging on there.

Super English lesson on this one going on here :D Thank for that!
Must still work my way through the gallery - after having missed three whole days, I am frightfully lagging behind all the new entries there, so I still can't say anything about your ladybird photos there (was taught British English, too ;))... I like this one and would wish I could ever get close-ups of this kind in my life (and I like to know your name at last, Aleksandra (!!!!) - and how it spells).

haha crazy brits...its definitely a bug, but call it a bird if you want

yep - smallest bird i've ever seen. the thought of crushing a bird -- just doesn't sound right.

I think the shot overall well done. The color saturation and composition are both spot on, but I wish the focus was tighter on the upper part of the "ladybird" as opposed to the curve of it's back and legs.

wow, a great moment in time, i almost want to say "hang on little buddy." Like MaxBloom said if the focus was tighter on the upper body it would be nice, but non-the-less very well done.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back