What's new

Scary Ladybird (Ladybug) Macro

40737014

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jan 18, 2014
Messages
1,343
Reaction score
1,140
Location
Sussex
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi All,
Latest in a long line of macro shots of a Ladybird / Ladybug. This one is a Harlequin ladybird:
Nature Macro.webp


Comments always welcome.

CHEERS
JBO
 
If anyone is interested I tried some new settings (upon advice from a camera club member).
1779175071676.webp

I changed from Spot Metering to Highlight weighted metering and used F11 and F16 and dropped down to 1/400 sec shutter speed and Auto ISO.
DXO Photolab 8 did a great job with the noise reduction.
You have to hold the camera really steady but for the above pic I had a handy wooden rail to support my elbows.

CHEERS
JBO
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom