Photos NOT OK to edit
_DSC7637.JPG
_DSC6323-01.jpeg
_DSC7572-02.jpeg

Attachments

• _DSC7563.JPG
    _DSC7563.JPG
    647 KB · Views: 52
I’ve got a ton of the larvae stage in my garden right now. Can’t wait til they eat all the aphids! Just got to keep them away from my baby caterpillars…

Nice and interesting set.

Amazing details for such tiny bugs. What are you shooting with?

Hello ...I'm using a Nikon Z5, loawa 90mm macro lens, Godox TT350N flash, a Popesheild diffuser. 1/200, f/8, ISO 200 .
Thank you very much...

I’ve got a ton of the larvae stage in my garden right now. Can’t wait til they eat all the aphids! Just got to keep them away from my baby caterpillars…
The ladybird larve are everywhere at the moment in my area , unfortunately they are seriously outnumbered by aphids ..there are literally millions of them. Every Sycamore leaf I have looked under has hundreds of individuals on them.

The ladybird larve are everywhere at the moment in my area , unfortunately they are seriously outnumbered by aphids ..there are literally millions of them. Every Sycamore leaf I have looked under has hundreds of individuals on them.
_DSC3341.JPG

Nice images. Would be easier viewing for folks if one didn't have to click on all the links. The last two have no photos.

Most reactions

Back