What's new

ladybug 2 spherical camera for sale! cheap asking price

jnrandi

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 6, 2013
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Memphis TN
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is the same camera that Google uses for street view. I'm asking 4000. I got two so I would have a backup, just invade because I used it so much. I'm only selling the camera itself. The compressor, cords, and software can be purchased for about 2000 from ptgrey.com (the makers). If interested please contact me. This is a great deal. I paid 20,000 and you can have it for less than half the price
 
Stop the madness!!! Less then half the price? I will have 5!

1 post and your asking for 4k? Get serious.
 
If your not interested, please don't reply. Some people really never grow up. Don't be a child all your life.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom