What's new

LaFoto, is this the same building?

TAGMAN

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 26, 2008
Messages
112
Reaction score
0
Location
Park Ridge, New Jersey
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Your image did remind me of these shots of this other building.

1)
IMGP0461.jpg


2)
IMGP0460.jpg
 
Well - no. I don't think so. I compared the window patterns and "my" (ha-ha) building always has three smaller windows and then one larger, and this one has two smaller, one larger.

And I am not sure there was this gasometer kind of thing on the other side of the road, though it MAY as well have been there ... there are just sooo many skyscrapers in Manhattan ... !
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom