What's new

LaFrogo

Michaelaw

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 12, 2006
Messages
784
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
lilly%20frog.jpg
 
i really like it.
its such a soft picture

thx for sharing
 
Thanks:wink:
 
Could the title have been chosen as to "lure me into the thread", just maybe? :sexywink:

rana is the Spanish word for frog. La rana. (Feminine, you did well here!)

And yay, you took an all green photo!
Did you add any blurring, screening or whatnot effect to the original in PS? Or has it come out just like this?

Whichever path you went to achieve this - I like it!
 
Could the title have been chosen as to "lure me into the thread", just maybe? :sexywink:

I would never lure you into a thread using a name and or a color...I swear it!:)

I did use a little HDR to bring out the dynamics a bit but the original really looks good enough that it would be debatable if the effect was really needed. I find HDR to be quite effective when it is used sparingly.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom