What's new

Lake Calhoun Towards Dusk

AverageJoe

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 16, 2007
Messages
918
Reaction score
4
Location
Minneapolis, MN
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Branches.jpg


Boats.jpg


Boards.jpg
 
Now I'm sporting goose bumps!
That looks COLD!
Really cold!
Enhanced by the blue in the atmosphere which sometimes shows at that hour, which is why I call that time of the day "The Blue Hour". The phenomenon of everything turning blue does not occur every night and with each and any dusk here, but it sometimes is there and when it comes, I find it fascinating!

Is that house RIGHT on the bank of the lake?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom