pm63 TPF Noob! Joined Apr 23, 2007 Messages 587 Reaction score 0 Location London Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 13, 2008 #1 Sunny enough for f/22 shots handheld, I just had to take some landscapes B&W or colour? CC welcome.
R rjackjames TPF Noob! Joined Mar 11, 2008 Messages 988 Reaction score 1 Location South Korea Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 13, 2008 #2 Ilike both of them...maybe if you include tow or more shot on either end and maybe you can have a great panoramic view.....
Ilike both of them...maybe if you include tow or more shot on either end and maybe you can have a great panoramic view.....
pm63 TPF Noob! Joined Apr 23, 2007 Messages 587 Reaction score 0 Location London Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 15, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thanks James I actually don't know how to make panoramas, and I'd need a tripod for that, so this will have to do for now. But a panorama would look tasty...
Thanks James I actually don't know how to make panoramas, and I'd need a tripod for that, so this will have to do for now. But a panorama would look tasty...
MissMia TPF Noob! Joined Dec 12, 2007 Messages 3,573 Reaction score 0 Location Arizona Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 15, 2008 #4 I like the color version. Really nice capture.
pm63 TPF Noob! Joined Apr 23, 2007 Messages 587 Reaction score 0 Location London Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 16, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Thanks I actually just got a print of the colour one but the lab blew out the blue sky!
BoblyBill TPF Noob! Joined Oct 30, 2006 Messages 2,860 Reaction score 41 Location in the eye of a tornado Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 16, 2008 #6 pm63 said: Thanks James I actually don't know how to make panoramas, and I'd need a tripod for that, so this will have to do for now. But a panorama would look tasty... Click to expand... You don't need a tripod, but they help... I have a tutorial on here if you would like to look into panos. CLICKY
pm63 said: Thanks James I actually don't know how to make panoramas, and I'd need a tripod for that, so this will have to do for now. But a panorama would look tasty... Click to expand... You don't need a tripod, but they help... I have a tutorial on here if you would like to look into panos. CLICKY
pm63 TPF Noob! Joined Apr 23, 2007 Messages 587 Reaction score 0 Location London Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 17, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 Thanks Bill. I don't have PS yet but will look into this.