What's new

Lake names "QING"

et.mars

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 10, 2009
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
a01.jpg
 
a02.jpg


a03.jpg


a04.jpg


a05.jpg


a06.jpg


a06-1.jpg


a07.jpg


a08.jpg
 
First one is great! I like the composition of the cornfield and the direction of the clouds but it's crooked. A lot of these shots are crooked I've noticed. Are you shooting on a tripod that may have a short leg? You've got powerlines in a couple shots that I would try and avoid. On the darker shots you've got a bit of noise too. If you're on a higher ISO try bumping it up. That's my little bit of critiquing. Very cool series though.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom