What's new

Lake scene

altyfc

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 4, 2003
Messages
378
Reaction score
1
Location
UK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hope you like...

drunkenducktarn.jpg


Aaron
 
altyfc, you'll have to post the cool places you take these pictures from :) Is this africa?
 
Agree with Mark...........very nice photo :)
Where is the place dude???
 
Thanks, folks... this one's in North-West England, UK.

Aaron
 
Lovely scene and I like the composition. The beautiful sky in the upper left seems just about perfect but the rest is slightly too dark and seems a little blue or "cool" in color to me.

Some subtle PS work in just the lower half might make this even better.
 
Thank you, everyone. It's great to have so much feedback from you guys! :)
 
Ooops... sorry about that... I just realised I've replied to a very old post of mine. Must admit, I didn't recall posting that image when I saw it and was a little confused!!!! :D
 
this picture is really good! and i like the darkness and the blues! :)
 
I couldn't make my mind up on this one at first, but I looked a few times, and it grew on me, the vibrant colours in the sky help the darkness below. Its the sort of shot that I wonder if it would ever work in normal daylight?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom