bribrius Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jan 12, 2014 Messages 8,708 Reaction score 1,312 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 6, 2014 Banned #1
LilyBee No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Sep 16, 2014 Messages 411 Reaction score 134 Oct 7, 2014 #2 I like the feel but the composition is for me lacking somehow.
bribrius Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jan 12, 2014 Messages 8,708 Reaction score 1,312 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 8, 2014 Thread Starter 🔹 Banned #3 LilyBee said: I like the feel but the composition is for me lacking somehow. Click to expand... Thanks. I have another with the silhouette of my son in front of the same basic photo I will look at that too perhaps a person figure will give it more interest.
LilyBee said: I like the feel but the composition is for me lacking somehow. Click to expand... Thanks. I have another with the silhouette of my son in front of the same basic photo I will look at that too perhaps a person figure will give it more interest.