What's new

Lancashire Rose

tb2

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 16, 2006
Messages
971
Reaction score
2
That's the central motif of this decorative pebble pavement by Maggie Howarth in front of the former Orangery (now the Butterfly House) in Williamson Park, Lancaster. I was fortunate to be able to shoot it with the low January sun emphasising each stone.


Tony

For more info go to: http://photoreflect.blogspot.com

Lancaster-Orangery.jpg

 
Great shot love the stance the building gives :)
 
Again I am running out of adjectives for your photos, Tony. :hail:
 
Thanks for the comments Ab$olut & Corinna. This was shot with a wide zoom at 22mm (35mm equiv.). I got it in autumn, and am looking forward to bright days when I can really stop it down and use its big depth of field. This was me having a go at that today!

Regards, Tony
 
And here I was expecting a flower. :headscratch:

EXCELLENT photo. A keeper! Nice colors.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom